Ditech decided to give all of their mortgages new account numbers.When your auto payment arrives with the old account number, the payment is deducted from your checking but NOT credited to your Ditech mortgage account.

Customer service promised to get the payment credited in 48 hours. They promised to send an email that they payment was found and was pending "re-allocation". They also promised to refund the "late charge". Two weeks later and NOTHING has been done.

Not one promise has been kept. They will not return phone calls. On Monday, May 2, 2016 they decided to close customer service for an entire day. One employee said that "it's a mess here".

Do not do business with this company!

a complete disaster.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Ditech. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ditech.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Loans and Mortgages category for more informed decision or compare Ditech to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ditech?

Comments