Suing Ditech

134 of 158 Ditech reviews

I would urge everyone to contact the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau and file a complaint against Ditech.This company and the Federal Trade Commission were able to levy a fine on Green Tree for 48 Million dollars for mortgage failure.

Ditech is just a reorganization of that old company. I have already filed several complaints against them. I was up to date with my mortgage until I paid early, now I am behind and facing forclosure. They have not applied all funds to my account, and they have not credited my account for the actual amount that I paid.

I suspect that they have altered my billing history, but I have no way to prove this. If everyone holds this company accountable, we can get our money back and our mortgage back on track. Go to this website http://www.consumerfinance.gov/ and file a complaint today. I am going to sue Ditech if they don't correct their accounting errors.

There are also several class actions out there, one for forclosure after paying early and one for Ditech giving insurance companies kickbacks.Good luck everyone.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
134 of 158 Ditech reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 11 #1269452 Cleveland, Ohio, United States

I am in foreclosure, and was offered a 3 month trial period. But I cannot reach anyone or leave a message due to full mailboxes on their end. Now it's the due date and still no response. WHAT TO DO??

Jan 07 #1267438

I'm launching a complaint against Ditech as well. I sent them my mortgage payment for the month of Dec. 2016, they cashed, and never credited it to my account. They sending late payment notices! A couple of times of talking with their agents were not very productive!

EMarie

Dec 28, 2016 #1262109 Jacksonville, Florida, United States

Every since they took over my mortgage they have been sending a bogus analyis statement showing that I have a shortgage in escrow. No one can even explain the statement. I really need cheated and it's getting harder and harder to make our mortgage payments. Will be looking to refinance soon! How do I become a part of a Class Action Lawsuit?

Oct 31, 2016 #1234425 Norwood, Pennsylvania, United States

They just denied my mortgage today! After a year of calling them submitting documents stating we have them and in May I came home to a notice of default!! I called them in October of 2015 to tell them I was in trouble they would not take my payment and told me where did you spend your money Now today I was told i am not eligible for any of the programs. GETTING A LAWYER

Frustrated in Texas

Oct 03, 2016 #1222052 Grand Prairie, Texas, United States

I am presently fighting with Ditech to pay my insurance. It has been two months without a check being submitted to my insurance company. I was also forced into bankruptcy due to their mishandling of my loan modifcation. Please, please, please keep me informed of a class action lawsuit. I'm TOTALLY on board.

Sep 30, 2016 #1220798 Wethersfield, Connecticut, United States

I would like to participate. There needs to be a class action suit taken against this company and their egregious practices. How can I help?

Apr 12, 2016 #1143261

I recieved notices and warning from my home owners insurance co. that Ditech had not paid the home insurance premium from my escrow.the policy payment is due on 5-7-16.Ditech says they will not send the payment until 5-1-16. thus payment will risk being recieved untimely. home insurance states my policy will be cancelled if payment just 1 day late.Very difficult and costly to find home ins. here due to hurricane area. I don't trust this situation thus I will have to pay out of my pocket and hope to get reimbursed later by the home ins. co. ditech acts as if it is no big deal -but the cascade of events that could occur IS A BIG DEAL!

Frustrated823

Jan 20, 2016 #1098038 Sherwood, Arkansas, United States

I was locked out of the account and now that I am back in there are absorbent fees attached and my payment is much higher. Customer service is rude and they want your home and the money. This is a rogue company. There should also be a class action lawsuit against them. Who is looking out for homeowners and protecting them from these predators. I am filing a complaint with everyone I can. I am also suing.

Dec 02, 2015 #1073037

I would love to start a class action . They callednmy work because I was 31 days late and kept calling even after I asked them to stop.
They harassed my wife and kids on the phone and said pack your bags your losing your home . How do we start a class action?

2 0 Reply
tony

Dec 15, 2015 #1079209 Carterville, Illinois, United States

Contact a attorney & tell them you need help. Tell them everything you know about Ditech& that other people who are with Ditech are being defrauded!! Were also having problems with them to!

4 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ditech. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Ditech.
Filing a new complaint about
×