1.5K views

I would urge everyone to contact the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau and file a complaint against Ditech.This company and the Federal Trade Commission were able to levy a fine on Green Tree for 48 Million dollars for mortgage failure.

Ditech is just a reorganization of that old company. I have already filed several complaints against them. I was up to date with my mortgage until I paid early, now I am behind and facing forclosure. They have not applied all funds to my account, and they have not credited my account for the actual amount that I paid.

I suspect that they have altered my billing history, but I have no way to prove this. If everyone holds this company accountable, we can get our money back and our mortgage back on track. Go to this website http://www.consumerfinance.gov/ and file a complaint today. I am going to sue Ditech if they don't correct their accounting errors.

There are also several class actions out there, one for forclosure after paying early and one for Ditech giving insurance companies kickbacks.Good luck everyone.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Ditech. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ditech.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Loans and Mortgages category for more informed decision or compare Ditech to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ditech?

Comments

I am with Ditech for the last 10 years I applied for Loan modification in last May 2016 never heard any thing from them. I send all the paper work and was in process and got I a call from manger who ids assigned to my account and I was told your case in process

I was with GMAC.They threw me over to Greentree, now Ditech.

They charge so much interest, there is no way to ever pay them off. I never chose these people. I hope and pray I can find a way to get free of this bunch.

They keep upping the payment, and my income is very limited.If I can get free of them, I will feel blessed.

Cleveland, Ohio, United States #1269452

I am in foreclosure, and was offered a 3 month trial period.But I cannot reach anyone or leave a message due to full mailboxes on their end.

Now it's the due date and still no response.WHAT TO DO??

I'm launching a complaint against Ditech as well.I sent them my mortgage payment for the month of Dec.

2016, they cashed, and never credited it to my account.

They sending late payment notices!A couple of times of talking with their agents were not very productive!

Jacksonville, Florida, United States #1262109

Every since they took over my mortgage they have been sending a bogus analyis statement showing that I have a shortgage in escrow.No one can even explain the statement.

I really need cheated and it's getting harder and harder to make our mortgage payments.

Will be looking to refinance soon!How do I become a part of a Class Action Lawsuit?

to EMarie Wylie, Texas, United States #1292304

Same thing here!

Norwood, Pennsylvania, United States #1234425

They just denied my mortgage today!After a year of calling them submitting documents stating we have them and in May I came home to a notice of default!!

I called them in October of 2015 to tell them I was in trouble they would not take my payment and told me where did you spend your money Now today I was told i am not eligible for any of the programs.GETTING A LAWYER

Grand Prairie, Texas, United States #1222052

I am presently fighting with Ditech to pay my insurance.It has been two months without a check being submitted to my insurance company.

I was also forced into bankruptcy due to their mishandling of my loan modifcation.

Please, please, please keep me informed of a class action lawsuit.I'm TOTALLY on board.

Wethersfield, Connecticut, United States #1220798

I would like to participate. There needs to be a class action suit taken against this company and their egregious practices. How can I help?

New York, New York, United States #1207805

Class action will begin soon. Visit facebook page "stop ditech predators.