This is the worst mortgage company I have ever dealt with in 30 years of paying mortgages.Terrible web site, terrible customer service, zero integrity.

I paid extra every 2 weeks and they put it in a side account instead of paying off my principal. When I asked them to recalculate my principal, they said I had to send a registered letter. No fax, no email. Get in the 21st century!!

Apparently you have to call to get extra payments applied to principal even though you indicate it on their web site by checking a box. Stay away. I am looking at refinancing just to get away.

They never ever have my insurance documents, escrow is always off, payments screwed up.TERRIBLE COMPANY!

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ditech Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $1000
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Ditech?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Hawk Eye Management - Fraud! Don't use Hawkeye Management/Lencred to finance your business! Hawk Eye Management "I was recently approached by Hawkeye Management for business loans. Once we reached the application stage, it changed into LenCred. It seems the two are the same company. One representative..." Read more Naca - Review in Loans and Mortgages category Naca "Everything everyone is saying is true, but it depends on your preparation as well. Listen, your CREDIT SCORE/REPORT will be pulled and it does matter 100%. Reason being is because..." Read more Green Tree Mortgage sold out Change names to Ditech Ditech "Since I had Ditch Change they over charge mine Interest Rate Has going up from 6% To 8% now to 8.99% going to 9% and they make harder to pay..." Read more Lending Club - Slow confusing process with absolutely no communication Lending Club "I am currently around two weeks since our application. We decided to give Lending Club a try, pre-qualified for a loan, submitted all requested documentation immediately upon request. After a..." Read more Sears Credit Card - Cheap Plastic Dryer Door Handle Broke after only 13 Months Sears Credit Card "I purchased a Sears Kenmore Gas Dryer in April of 2016. The plastic handle on the dryer door, which is only held on by a few small tabs, broke after..." Read more Don Karl Juravin & Roca Labs- Ask him hard questions live and watch him squirm, get angry and ban me from FB group! Roca Labs "Hey guys! I like you are in search of a workable weight loss plan. When I found this FB group for Roca Labs I was intrigued, until I was insulted..." Read more Carid - RIP OFF ALERT Carid "CARid...AKA...ONYX....RIP OFF ALERT...... CARiD...AKA ONYX DO NOT BUY HERE... CARiD...AKA ONYX... I bought A woodgrain dash cover set for 2016 express van. 300+ dollars 8 pieces. Dash cover fit not..." Read more Studypool - Refuse to pay their tutors Studypool "Over 6 months ago I was promised that a new tutor bonus of $20 would be rewarded to my account. After at least six tries at getting them to fix..." Read more