Wells Fargo ., To my knowledge has the greatest empathy for customers when in need of help ..I can definitely say Thanks to my Bosses for all the great input they have given me and Others..
Oh my goodness..,,SMH... Unbelievable I have a friend who ran into some Mortgage issues (behind 2 months the loan was sold to Dietech which was Green Tree.. I actually spoke to Mr. Rudolph Hill ...
OMG the worst customer service in Collections..
He actually Hesitated to Continue on the call until we faxed over Hamp Documents ..NO Empathy.., the most poorest Attitude..How can someone call this Work .!!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Them AH took my truck out of my yard ,I had a check Pending they took it on the same day ,my payment was $140.00 and every time a payment..."
- "I was recently approached by Hawkeye Management for business loans. Once we reached the application stage, it changed into LenCred. It seems the two are the same company. One representative..."
- "I paid my car off. Although they told me they waived late fees on a couple of payments, they did not, they wait until the note is paid in full,..."
- "Had a horrible experience with Mantruk movers. Had a move from NC to Ok. Upon arrival most of our furniture was scratched dented or broke. Spoke to Ernest who told..."
- "The shipping label said it all. Disappointed that I hadn't purchased European made furniture let alone at least American made. $440 ($100 off the normal $550) + 125 for shipping..."
- "My ceiling is molding with holes has been for 8 months and Timbermill apartment is not fixing it and i am on oxygen and it is making it hard to..."
- "Your store in NJ did honor the $ 300.00 gift card which was given to me from Chicago store for purchasing the $ 6000 worth of furniture last year and..."
- "On Monday, October 17, 2016 at 3:35PM, I went to KFC on Patton Avenue in Asheville, North Carolina to get the usual Liver dinner. I completed the mykfcexperience.com survey on..."
- "Not much to say (there 4 pictures taken on the same visit say it all). I have been consistently disappointed in the quality of veggies and produce at the..."