San Antonio, Texas

Wells Fargo ., To my knowledge has the greatest empathy for customers when in need of help ..I can definitely say Thanks to my Bosses for all the great input they have given me and Others..

Related: Ditech - DO NOT USE THIS CORRUPT COMPANY

Oh my goodness..,,SMH... Unbelievable I have a friend who ran into some Mortgage issues (behind 2 months the loan was sold to Dietech which was Green Tree.. I actually spoke to Mr. Rudolph Hill ...

OMG the worst customer service in Collections..

He actually Hesitated to Continue on the call until we faxed over Hamp Documents ..NO Empathy.., the most poorest Attitude..How can someone call this Work .!!!

Review about: Ditech Mortgage.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ditech Mortgage
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ditech?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Quicken Loans is a grand rip-off Quicken Loans "The first thing is the upfront $500, which they tell you will be taken out of your bank account down the road, towards the end of the loan process, but..." Read more Ditech worest mortgage co EVER!THEY NEED SUED AND SHUT DOWN! Ditech "The lack of communication, knowledge, customer service and supervisors is the worst. I have been promised in last year a supervisor will call back, or they will mail me an..." Read more KRW Associates - "Financing" Nightmare Krw Associates "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..." Read more NationStar Mortgage is an Evil, Disgusting, Unprofessional Company and I Don't Even Have a Loan With Them! Nationstar Mortgage "A NationStar employee was parked illegally on my street, on an ATV trail for more than 30 minutes. She was filling out some paper work in her truck and though..." Read more Carid - I got toally screwed! Carid "A year ago I was diagnosed with cancer. I wanted to fill my my bucket list. I saw the best rims on CARiD and called to make sure that they..." Read more 123Stores - Unethical Company - Misleading Advertisig 123Stores "I purchased the dinette set reflected in the picture below thru Amazon.com on 5/9/2017 for $389.27. The actual seller was 123Stores.com. When the delivery truck arrived, they only had one..." Read more Heartland Rvs - 2011 Heartland Elkridge rv Heartland Rvs "Bought used after 5 times, like new...other than, hot water tank had a hole in it from manufacturer skid, exterior door had cracks vertically (we bought new altho they said..." Read more InterNations - Free membership of Internation rejected within 60 seconds of sending request - no basis InterNations "I am working as a director business operations in a multimillion dolar firm in India . I was invited by a friend who is an Internation member to join one..." Read more