San Antonio, Texas

Wells Fargo ., To my knowledge has the greatest empathy for customers when in need of help ..I can definitely say Thanks to my Bosses for all the great input they have given me and Others..

Oh my goodness..,,SMH... Unbelievable I have a friend who ran into some Mortgage issues (behind 2 months the loan was sold to Dietech which was Green Tree.. I actually spoke to Mr. Rudolph Hill ...

OMG the worst customer service in Collections..

He actually Hesitated to Continue on the call until we faxed over Hamp Documents ..NO Empathy.., the most poorest Attitude..How can someone call this Work .!!!

Review about: Ditech Mortgage.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ditech Mortgage
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ditech?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Ditech worest mortgage co EVER!THEY NEED SUED AND SHUT DOWN! Ditech "The lack of communication, knowledge, customer service and supervisors is the worst. I have been promised in last year a supervisor will call back, or they will mail me an..." Read more NACA is the BEST mortgage product in the industry by FAR! Naca "I reviewed on here last year after I closed(March 2015)... but I feel this organization is easily worth writing another review for. First I will start with the numbers of..." Read more Lending Club - Review in Loans and Mortgages category  from Santa Ana, California Lending Club "I am so hurt. I had an emergency and had to relocate me and my children and applied for a loan and was approved even though I was uncomfortable with..." Read more Kondaur Capital - Working with foreclosures isn't easy. Kondaur Capital "Kondaur has been a long time client of mine and out of many servicers I've worked with, they have usually been the most professional. They handle all of the expenses..." Read more Instagc - Yet ANOTHER NON-PAYING Survey! Instagc "*CX-125651 Female Cat Owners Study1156/22/17 01:39 PM Cheated out of $1.15 ! Hardly anything credit here any more. Not even adbistro. I am spending ALLOT more time on swagbucks now...." Read more Carid - RIP OFF ALERT Carid "CARid...AKA...ONYX....RIP OFF ALERT...... CARiD...AKA ONYX DO NOT BUY HERE... CARiD...AKA ONYX... I bought A woodgrain dash cover set for 2016 express van. 300+ dollars 8 pieces. Dash cover fit not..." Read more Sears Credit Card - Cheap Plastic Dryer Door Handle Broke after only 13 Months Sears Credit Card "I purchased a Sears Kenmore Gas Dryer in April of 2016. The plastic handle on the dryer door, which is only held on by a few small tabs, broke after..." Read more Studypool - Refuse to pay their tutors Studypool "Over 6 months ago I was promised that a new tutor bonus of $20 would be rewarded to my account. After at least six tries at getting them to fix..." Read more