163 views

I have had my home for 22years and have never an issue with insurance or mortgage payments until June 2019 when insurance (Assurant)payment were discontinued with mortgage(Ditech). Insurance payment for May has not been allocated to insurance instead allocated to "Funds in Suspense" and later to principle.

Just recently learned recently from Ditech rep. that monies have been taken from my mortgage for insurance which I began paying directly to Assurant myself. I have been told on every occasion that the monies would be transferred to Assurant within 10 days though this has been going on for 4 months. This is fraud.

My insurance has cancelled 2 times now Ditech sends 2 letters declaring my mortgage is behind and I just made a payment last week and according to the rep. I was current. There is no number available for Main office every number leads back to representatives offering apologies and declaring the Insurance monies will be sent to Assurant. I have spoken with supervisors and have been given many explanations which seem now to be untrue.

I feel someone is deliberately misplacing monies. I have lost all trust with Ditech. I am retired and I don't have money to give away. It is hard to believe and is unacceptable behavior on this entire Company.

It feels as though you are being scammed. HELP!!!!!

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: Rocky Mount, North Carolina

Comments

I too am having same issue with my insurance payment for May not being forwarded to insurance company. No clear answer from ditech as to why.

I am having to make the payment again just to keep my policy current. Worst customer service I have ever experienced.

I too am having insurance issues they separated my payments now they telling me I am cancelled but I made payments every month n I received a refund check . When I called I got put on hold n no one ever came back :( I have no idea what to do????

Ditech Reviews