134 views
1.1

Requested a stop and cancellation to my escrow account, even it was granted, they continue to deduct and allocate MY MONEY to a "closed escrow accnt".... contacted them back in Jan.

2016, to get my money refunded and as of today April 2017 they still holding on to my money, without paying me any interest and giving me the 1000+ excuses why the money has not been refunded. I would advice any one to run far away from this company, their practices seem to be obscure to say the least, and customer service is way low on the list of "customer no service".

If it wasn't that I owe very little principal on my mortgage, I would refinance or move mortgage with a different provider. ONCE AGAIN....RUNNNNN AND STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Ditech Mortgage.

Ditech Cons: Lack of concern for my money.

Location: 1501 N Plano Rd, Richardson, TX 75081, USA

Comments

Make a complaint with the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau at consumerfinance.gov and they will tell you how to do it and what information to provide. They have been doing this to people for years.

Back in 2012 when it was Green Tree Servicing LLC but affiliated with Ditech, they caused me to go into foreclosure. I got a copy of my credit reports end of 2016 and they reported it as repossession from 4/2012 to 4/2013 reported by Ditech Financial. They never reported foreclosure in 11/2012. I got a copy of recorded records from county clerk and found out that Fannie Mae was investor/owner of my loan not the original lender on the Trustee Deed Upon Sale.

I refinanced in 2/2008. Made a complaint 2/2017 after faxing Ditech 1/5/2017 for a copy of my file which they kept sending me letters they were investigating it. Ditech told the CFPB they needed 60 days to review even after I faxed them in 1/2017. Their response was all lies which I have proof of.

The customer service is still the same going back to 2012. I am making another complaint with the CFPB regarding their lies and showing proof of their lies. Send them a Qualified Written Request regarding your escrow account certified mail so they can't say they didn't receive it.

They have to respond within a certain period of time. You can find a Qualified Written Request example online which will tell you what information to put into your letter.

Ditech Reviews