3.0
Interest Rate

Since I had Ditch Change they over charge mine Interest Rate Has going up from 6% To 8% now to 8.99% going to 9% and they make harder to pay off this home loan that I own on.This mine 3rd bank loan sold out got now !Feels like I been cheated out funds and makes it harder to save funds.I still have the old bank Title loan that's is maybe no good to used.? Ditech maybe adding more then the last loan that I had.! Mine home is cheaply made needs repairs and maybe upgrades needs

This reviewer shared experience about "interest rate going up to 9%" and wants this business to issue a partial refund. Fletcher is overall dissatisfied with Ditech and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about ditech home loan at Ditech was very high interest rate , but reviewer liked not one little thing. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ditech.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Loans and Mortgages category for more informed decision or compare Ditech to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ditech?

Comments

Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States #1234585

You keep that old bank title & march yourself into an attorney.

What they are doing is fraud, misappropriation of funds, theft & extortion.

You've got yourself a good case if you have the original loan papers!

Now go bust some balls & let us know how you did!!!