Ditech worest mortgage co EVER!THEY NEED SUED AND SHUT DOWN!
The lack of communication, knowledge, customer service and supervisors is the worst.I have been promised in last year a supervisor will call back, or they will mail me an itemized statement and review account and get my account credited correctly..
I have money that is just seating out in the unapplied funds. I'm not talking about $100. I talking 1000. I have wrote the FTC, BBB Attorney general..
When I finally received a itemized statement and called ask why the monies are not applied, not ONE PERSON CAN ANSWER, INCLUDING 2 SUPERVISORS! I HAVE NEVER BEEN LATE OR MISSED A PAYMENT..
WHO SENDS 3 STATEMENTS FOR 1 MONTH ( act 6 months in a row I recvd 3 statement per mth)TO THE, WITH NO CHANGE IN PRINCIPAL INTEREST OR NOTHING, BUT THEY TOOK MY PAYMENT!ANYONE ELSE HAVING ISSUES
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Staff they are idiots
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The first thing is the upfront $500, which they tell you will be taken out of your bank account down the road, towards the end of the loan process, but..."
- "I do not no have never had a loan with this company!!! They came on my property without permission and done $1398.00 damage and will not repair it!! I have..."
- "I got a loan in 2013 from One Main for $8,499.96. Never missed a payment of $276.25 for two years and checked my balance online and it showed I..."
- "I had booked my travel from Mumbai to London via Abu Dhabi via Etihad Airways and have had the most horrible and horrid experience I have had in my lifetime..."
- "After getting through their phone system I finally got to a human. I ordered a timing chain set for my van that was claimed to be a Cloyes Gear &..."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."
- "About 2 years after purchasing the pool a leak started on the hose going into the pool for the water output. It was dripping, very slowly, on the outside of..."
- "Do not borrow money from these people if you can help seek help somewhere else, bad business tactics if you late call you all the time of the day and..."
- "I have a 2003 Honda Accord Sedan. I had noticed it was getting hard to turn and wheezing around Aug 2015. I checked the power steering fluid, and..."