Kansas City, Missouri
100% full Not resolved

The lack of communication, knowledge, customer service and supervisors is the worst.I have been promised in last year a supervisor will call back, or they will mail me an itemized statement and review account and get my account credited correctly..

I have money that is just seating out in the unapplied funds. I'm not talking about $100. I talking 1000. I have wrote the FTC, BBB Attorney general..

When I finally received a itemized statement and called ask why the monies are not applied, not ONE PERSON CAN ANSWER, INCLUDING 2 SUPERVISORS! I HAVE NEVER BEEN LATE OR MISSED A PAYMENT..

WHO SENDS 3 STATEMENTS FOR 1 MONTH ( act 6 months in a row I recvd 3 statement per mth)TO THE, WITH NO CHANGE IN PRINCIPAL INTEREST OR NOTHING, BUT THEY TOOK MY PAYMENT!ANYONE ELSE HAVING ISSUES

Review about: Ditech Mortgage.

I didn't like: Staff they are idiots.

Interest Rate
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ditech Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $50000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ditech?

Comments

Staten Island, New York, United States #1236637

They need to be investigated asap..They want to take your house.

They are rude, nasty.. Never respond to your calls, they mislead you in every way. They say one thing and then say it was a error..if course in their favor.. They are criminals!!!!!!

Report them !!I am going to..