1.3
Interest Rate

I spoke with Ditech in August 2017, my payments have never been late. my escrow was short and was going to be short for the next year.

I told them I would like to pay the shortage and the cushion for next year so my payment did not go up. They said sure and had me send a money order (because they charge $19.00 to take a debit card or credit card payment over the phone). I sent the money in. Today 9/21/17 I received another call, "your payment was short".

I explained I had already taken care of this and my payment should not be increased by the amount for escrow, since I had already sent the cushion money to escrow.

No they can't do that my payment will still go up...round and round....oh and the supervisor was not taking calls. Plus they charged me a late fee....so pissed right now.

Review about: Ditech Fixed Rate Mortgage.

I didn't like: Horrible customer service, Refuses to keep my payment the same.

Comments

Make a complaint with Consumer Financial Protection Bureau and have your documents. Ask Ditech for your complete Master File.

They have to send you every document. Check your whole file to see what they are doing. If they stall on sending you the file, I would also report that to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. They're rip off artists which started with Green Tree Servicing before it became Ditech.

Same type of reps and supervisors. Hopefully, there will be a lawsuit against them in the future for all the illegal things they do to people.