Interest Rate

Worst i have to call every month they do not apply payment not do they know what you owe i spokr to a person tonight they are outsourced they do not work for dietech they answer the phone after 45 min up to an hour and a half when you ask a guestion they actually have to email ditech. This is the company you want to do business with?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss a product or service. Ditech needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ditech.

Comments

I have insurance with green tree if I die or my wife dies the mortage is paid off , l even called them in October of 2015 to confirm this , my wife died last December, I made my claim in January sent the death certificate did everything they asked it's been almost a year still waiting I received 6 letters from them sill investigating they told me not to make payments yet I get a statement every month about how much I owe I want to find a mortgage lawyer to sue them they are causing me more grief at a time when iam grieving. Ditech is a evil company.