Wells Fargo ., To my knowledge has the greatest empathy for customers when in need of help ..I can definitely say Thanks to my Bosses for all the great input they have given me and Others..

Oh my goodness..,,SMH... Unbelievable I have a friend who ran into some Mortgage issues (behind 2 months the loan was sold to Dietech which was Green Tree.. I actually spoke to Mr. Rudolph Hill ...

OMG the worst customer service in Collections..

He actually Hesitated to Continue on the call until we faxed over Hamp Documents ..NO Empathy.., the most poorest Attitude..How can someone call this Work .!!!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Ditech and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ditech to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Midflorida. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ditech and ditech mortgage for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ditech?

Comments