Interest Rate

My Family Estate of 17 years along with $115,000.00 of hard Earned Mortgage Payment made by Anthony James Wooten was TAKEN by EverBank/GreenTree/Ditech an Corporate America, leaving Anthony James Wooten Cpl.United States Marine Corps, A VETERAN with A NATIONAL DEFENSE METAL.homeless.

Using Fraudulent Documents before the Court.

Knowing this only happen do to my statutes of Black/African American, THIS IS GENOCIDE OF BLACKMAN AND FAMILY."SAD" # no ethics

Review about: Ditech Mortgage.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Ditech?

Comments

Do not waste your time making a complaint with the CFPB. Take it to a consumer attorney that will take the case pro bono. They are there.

Make a complaint to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau at consumerfinance.gov and call them and they will tell you what you need to do.Can you prove the documents were fraudulent?

It's appalling that they could do this to a veteran that defended our country. The problem is they don't care and they're doing it to everybody. I made a complaint against Green Tree/Ditech in 2/2017 and their response was all lies that I have proof of. Since Ditech made a response to my complaint and I disputed it, the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau closed the complaint.

I am making another complaint against Ditech with further proof that I did not give when I made my complaint because I wanted to see what documentation they would provide.

The documentation they provided and said they sent to me was a lie.So I'm continuing with another complaint in hopes that something will come out of this to help other people.