Interest Rate

My problem start when Ditch took over my mortgage from Pacific Union Bank on January 2016,I send my payments on time as scheduled I made the error of sending my payment before the due date they lost my payment destroy the check and claim I was late. This went on for the 11 months with this company Try calling over and over the problem continues .I finialy get copy's of all my payments that I made because of this problems I end up in the ER for problems with my healt as a result of their neglegancy Hoping to have this resolve

Review about: Ditech Mortgage.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Ditech?

Comments

Dubuque, Iowa, United States #1302999

Green Tree Servicing did a non-judicial foreclosure on my home in 2012.They were a subsidiary of Ditech.

Ditech bought Green Tree. They did the same thing to me. Same people just under Ditech. I didn't get a copy of my credit report until 2017 in which they charged-off the amount illegally under the "power of sale" clause which shows under Ditech Financial LLC on my credit report.

I went to the courthouse 2017 and found out that Fannie Mae was actually the "investor" they will never claim to be an owner. I don't know if Ditech owns or services your loan. Ask them. Get a copy of your promissory note from Ditech and it will tell you when your payment is due and how much the late fee is.

Make sure it's your signature on the promissory note. When I got a copy of mine from Bank of America they sent the Name/Signature Affidavit with it and it someone forged my name. I just made a complaint against Bank of America who bought Countrywide regarding the note. I faxed Ditech twice in February asking for copies of all documents I am legally entitled to in the file.

Only thing I received was a NOD and a fake promissory note. Make a complaint to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. I made a complaint to them regarding Green Tree Servicing and Ditech Financial said they needed 60 days to investigate which actually gives them 3 1/2 months to figure out how to fix their mess. They started changing my credit reports and of course information they are...

They left me in a derogatory status for almost 5 years. This will be another complaint to CFPB. You should also check your credit report to make sure they are not reporting your payments as being late.

What amazes me is that after what happened after the Green Tree lawsuit, they just changed names, the Federal Housing Financial Authority who regulates Fannie Mae, still allows Fannie Mae to use this company.I am reporting Green Tree and also includes Ditech regarding my credit report to every federal agency I can.

Vinemont, Alabama, United States #1296670

We are having similar problems and no one at Ditech will speak with us.