Interest Rate

On July 12 2017 my home was a total loss due to a fire,ditech and the insurance company's were both notified by phone that day.On aug 17 2017 they received a check for the amount of 61.626.00, It took a long time to receive it because the insurance sent it to another ditech office.In the mean time I was in touch with them about fore times a week trying to gather information,the claims department(winter) told me to send a letter or fax to them that the funds from the insurance will be used for the payoff an this would stop any charges to my account.I sent them a letter with two signed checks that they received on aug 29 2017,in the letter they were notified that the funds were to be used to payoff my loan.I had sent them a fax on the 8/20/2017 stating the same thing.

The check went threw and I have a letter sent from them that my account was closed and that my loan was payed off on sept 02 2017.

I had no idea that the insurance company sent another check to them an cancled the first one I found this out by my many many calls to ditech an a supervisor (sandy) at claims #1-800-544-8056 ex 55072 she overnight the check to me and assured me that she talked to the payoff department and they would Not open my case back up and charge me more money that they have been.the check was overnighted back to them on the 9/14/2017.They opened my account and started charging me with all kinds of bogus charges and have held my overage check from me all this time.I sent them total with two checks one for $61.626.00 and one for $6.162.00 my payoff in July at the time of the fire was only $61.626.00 they owe me a lot of money that they are holding and will NOT release!When you call of corse you get the normal lies and runaround from ditech.Now it is 9/26/2017 and my wife and family has not received a dime from them that is over two months of waiting plus they keep charging me $8.00 dollars a day plus late fees plus they say that we owed over $900.00 dollars in July!!These people are crooks please my GOD help us!!!!

Review about: Ditech Mortgage Refinance.

I liked: Rotton crooks.

I didn't like: Ditech at all.

Comments

I did sent them a QWR letter no reply!!

You don't understand the rules don't apply to these crooks I hope and pray that someone comes in there with guns and holds them hostage and slaps them around so that the FBI will get shut down them son of a ***

You should request your complete Master File from Ditech which by law they are supposed to have every document from the beginning of your loan even if it was done by another bank.The documents should be showing what they are doing to you up-to-date.

You should also contact the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau about making a complaint. Make them show how they can charge you $8 a day. For late charges, for the *** of it, check your Promissory Note to see if it's even the right amount. What they are doing appears to be completely illegal.

All the customer service reps are liars.They hire people with no conscience.