Trying to send a pay-off to Ditech on my loan has been an absolute NIGHTMARE!After holding for 45 minutes, I was finally graced with the information regarding my payoff along with the last date the payoff amount would be viable.

The cashier's check was sent Federal Express on a Friday and signed for by BMendez in the Ditech Chicago office at 8:56am on Monday. Today is Wednesday and the check cannot be found. They said they would 'open a case' however it could easily takes weeks to 'find' the check. I asked why they simply can't call BMendez in Chicago and inquire as to the whereabouts of the check.

The said, not kidding here, 'oh, well we don't have phones in Chicago.' Seriously!!! I asked for the phone number of the Executive Office and was told, 'sorry, there are no phones in the Executive Office.' I was even asked by one representative if I would 'like to reconsider' my payoff if they could offer a refinance option. Soooo, Ditech is purposely stalling the pay off because they don't want to lose the interest cash cow they are receiving monthly!!! This is deplorable.

ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS AND DEPLORABLE CUSTOMER SERVICE BORDERING ON FRAUD!My next step, Ditech, will not be a refinance...it will be a LAWYER!!!

I didn't like: Absolutely everything.

Interest Rate
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ditech?

Comments

Arlington, Massachusetts, United States #1257344

I think there should be a class action against ditech they purposely make it difficult to pay off their high interest loans.i spent 2 months trying to get an accurate payoff.

i can be reached at nndepop872@gmail.com