Interest Rate

Trying to send a pay-off to Ditech on my loan has been an absolute NIGHTMARE!After holding for 45 minutes, I was finally graced with the information regarding my payoff along with the last date the payoff amount would be viable.

The cashier's check was sent Federal Express on a Friday and signed for by BMendez in the Ditech Chicago office at 8:56am on Monday. Today is Wednesday and the check cannot be found. They said they would 'open a case' however it could easily takes weeks to 'find' the check. I asked why they simply can't call BMendez in Chicago and inquire as to the whereabouts of the check.

The said, not kidding here, 'oh, well we don't have phones in Chicago.' Seriously!!! I asked for the phone number of the Executive Office and was told, 'sorry, there are no phones in the Executive Office.' I was even asked by one representative if I would 'like to reconsider' my payoff if they could offer a refinance option. Soooo, Ditech is purposely stalling the pay off because they don't want to lose the interest cash cow they are receiving monthly!!! This is deplorable.

ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS AND DEPLORABLE CUSTOMER SERVICE BORDERING ON FRAUD!My next step, Ditech, will not be a refinance...it will be a LAWYER!!!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Ditech. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ditech.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Loans and Mortgages category for more informed decision or compare Ditech to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ditech?

Comments

Arlington, Massachusetts, United States #1257344

I think there should be a class action against ditech they purposely make it difficult to pay off their high interest loans.i spent 2 months trying to get an accurate payoff.

i can be reached at nndepop872@gmail.com