if you are late on a payment they hold you for a $62.00 late fee which they gladly take first , then hold the rest of the money to unapplied and will not release it until you pay up.I am under chapter 13, they don't care, they still threaten me, they even took me to court in March to get a lift to harass me and the paper work says they can foreclose against me.

we are a family of 4 in a modest condo and have an adult disabled son, when I spoke to the loan person, they didn't care, I ask him would you like to put on the street with a disabled person, he told me pay your mortgage. no compassion, they say they will help you and they don't, they keep harassing and sending letters stating if you don't pay by the first of the next month proceedings start for foreclosure.

i have asked my bankruptcy lawyer, he said go through your loan documents and ask them to send where you signed agreeing to this practice, well Ditech wont send anything, they don't have original documents, have to be retrieved, I am still waiting.done, so done, but shackled because of my chap.13 until next year.

Review about: Ditech Customer Care.

Preferred solution: stop harassing and work with people, you cannot hold money paid as unapplied unless you have my signature that I agree to this practice.

Comments

Do you have a copy of your Promissory Note.It will tell you the percentage that they can charge for a late fee on your payment.

Make sure it is actually $62.

If you don't have your Promissory Note have them send you a copy.They'll cheat you anyway the can.