Our home mortgage was bought by Ditech several years ago.Since then, I've filed Chpt 13.

We thought we had been paying our mortgage on time every month, however a few months back we got a legal notification of possible foreclosure. Apparently, the monthly statements saying we were current on payments was incorrect and we had missed 3 payments in the calendar year. (Or so they say) meanwhile we are told with the legal fees and everything included we owe $5000 to be included in my biweekly wage garnishments. That has made my Chpt 13 garnishments jump from $150 a month to over $400.

My wife pays our bills and swears she's sent a payment every month but 3 payments in a year's time didn't clear the bank. It's funny how the mortgage statement claimed current on the status right up to the time we got a legal letter threatening to foreclose on our house. I don't trust Ditech. I know they have bought many delinquent loans.

I feel like they are trying to recover money lost by scamming their customers. I realize our financial past has been very irresponsible but we don't deserve this.

I would like to hear feedback on this.Thank you

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of ditech fixed rate mortgage. Ditech needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ditech fixed rate mortgage in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ditech.

Had an Experience with Ditech?

Comments