1.2
Interest Rate

Ditech took over my note and the transition was awful.Every time you call you get the same recording "all associates are busy due to extremely high call volume" etc.

I can never get through. Lasts year I fell behind on my mortgage and when I called for help, Ditech sent me a large paperwork package to complete. I completed the file and provided all necessary docs. Ditech came back 2 months later and said they needed me to completely redo the package and all paperwork over.

I did. Then their acknowledgement letter says they will have a decision for me within 30 days, 3 months later I got my decision, I was denied. So now all this is about 6 months after I started the whole process. By this point I'm extremely behind on my mortgage and I'm *** of of luck.

Worst company ever, no customer service, no empathy and no business ethics.Don't ever use them!

Review about: Ditech Fixed Rate Mortgage.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Ditech?

Comments

Make a complaint to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau at consumerfinance.gov they will tell you how to make the complaint.They do this to countless people and they do it on purpose to put you into foreclosure.

Did they refer you to any other government programs to do a loan modification? They are supposed to. Back in 2011 Green Tree Servicing was collecting my payments but Ditech was affiliated with them at the time. They caused me to go into foreclosure in 2012 using Northwest Trustee Services Inc.

I got a copy of my credit report end of 2016 and found out they reported repossession from April, 2012 through March 2013. They never reported foreclosure in 11/2012. It was reported by Ditech Financial LLC and they put charged-off on my credit report. In California under the "power of sale" non-judicial foreclosure there is no deficiency.

I made a complaint against them in 2/2017 and they said they needed 60 days to respond. When Ditech responded, everything they said was a lie and provided a false billing statement that I have proof of. They called my foreclosure a sheriff's sale. They don't have sheriff's sales in California.

They have judicial or non-judicial foreclosures. I disputed the complaint and then it was closed. I am now going to make another complaint against them due to their lies. If you go to consumeraffairs.gov complaints against Ditech you will see all the complaints from people regarding Ditech.

I strongly...