I used Ditech to get a double wide. I've been in it 20+ years.

Still making payments, never missed one. This past fall, I filed an insurance claim and of course, since Ditech holds the paper, we had to sign off and give them the insurance check....so they could give half to construction people and then pay off when work completed. After all, it is their home.LOL Well....that was in Sept and they haven't released the check to anyone. I have an attorney and they keep demanding different documents....etc.

Has nothing to do with insurance claim.

Like I said, never missed a payment and am current with them. WTF, the house is getting more damage to it.....so what else is their to do.....except go guerilla on them one day.

Reason of review: wont return insurance check so can get home fixed.

Comments

Sorry sweetie but you'll never ever ever see that check. They literally took my insurance check that was made out to me & my previous lender & crossed out that lender & put their own name on - thus committing forgery.

Since I knew they were not going to fix it & they had no intention of giving me the money, I called my insurance company & had them cancel the check.

Since you'll never ever get back any insurance money from them, may I suggest that you take that check to the closest Ditech office & set it on fire, in front of them, with a local news crew. At least that way you'll get a little satisfaction.