Ditech puchased mortgage insurance for us even though we had faxed proof of insurance on four different occasions along with calls to customer service.They owe us $399.00 and we still haven't received our credit.

Customer service is really frustrating they won't call you and verify that they received proof of insurance.You get a letter a month later that they are working on resolving an issue that is at least four months old.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of ditech customer care. Ditech needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ditech customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ditech.

Comments

I've been trying to call ditech for over a month and can't get through.I keep getting told the "call center" is down and that I might be able to make a payment over the automated phone system.

I tried but it wouldn't accept my payment.Worst place to get a loan through.

fbresnah
Arlington, Virginia, United States #1270966

They did the same thing to me. Bought insurance on my behalf even though I sent them proof of insurance several times. I don't know what they are trying to pull.