Ditech puchased mortgage insurance for us even though we had faxed proof of insurance on four different occasions along with calls to customer service.They owe us $399.00 and we still haven't received our credit.

Customer service is really frustrating they won't call you and verify that they received proof of insurance.You get a letter a month later that they are working on resolving an issue that is at least four months old.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of ditech customer care. Ditech needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ditech customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ditech.

Had an Experience with Ditech?

Comments

fbresnah
Arlington, Virginia, United States #1270966

They did the same thing to me. Bought insurance on my behalf even though I sent them proof of insurance several times. I don't know what they are trying to pull.

Lending Club - LENDINGCLUB is Predatory, Overrated and Misleading Lending Club "Before we begin with my complaint... HEY LENDING CLUB and the rest of you financial criminals... There is a NEW Sheriff in Town and regardless of your political party, President Obama has..." Read more Quicken Loans is a grand rip-off Quicken Loans "The first thing is the upfront $500, which they tell you will be taken out of your bank account down the road, towards the end of the loan process, but..." Read more Hawk Eye Management - Fraud! Don't use Hawkeye Management/Lencred to finance your business! Hawk Eye Management "I was recently approached by Hawkeye Management for business loans. Once we reached the application stage, it changed into LenCred. It seems the two are the same company. One representative..." Read more NACA Customer Service Naca "As a licensed real estate broker with Opulence Real Estate Group, I have a love hate relationship with NACA. I personally purchased my home via NACA in 2009. I was..." Read more Outdoors RV Timber Ridge 250RDS  not the quality you expect. Outdoors Rv "I to have had many issues with my trailer. We purchased a 2015 Timber Ridge the summer of 2016. I also feel ORV misrepresents their product. Initial quality and construction..." Read more Outback Steakhouse - Bad steak Outback Steakhouse "...the steaks had a awful smell. made my littile girl throw up. its was so bad that meat was like dissolving in my hand..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Refund money and broke item Lazada Philippines "Im really dissapointed in my order in lazada because i cannot use my order because when they deliverd and i try to use but its broke, this is 2x i..." Read more Mingle2 - I can't send messages to my friend and my friends cant send message too. i don't know why Mingle2 "i dont know whats going on with my account. anytime i'm trying to send my friends message it always show me. We need additional information from you to prove you..." Read more