I would like to start a legal actions agains this company.My email address is ffbucci@icloud.com This company is scam, affecting people´s life everyday and we need to do something, they don´t apply payments to the account and have fraudulent administration of funds, also they don´t help to solve problems quickly on purpose to generate problems to the client.

I am willing to prepare out of charge court case. This people should be out of business not a FHA bank, is a shame that government support this fraud acts agains the people.

We need to take action and do something about it.I hope you contact me to get more people involve in this issue.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: I WILL SUED YOU.

Had an Experience with Ditech?

Comments

Michigan, United States #1342637

I am not sure what year this complaint is from, but I am having major issues with ditech and have contacted an attorney to investigate the

Give me a call for lawsuit 941-224-5106

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1272237

Please let me know if you are going to file a class action suit. They have jerked me around for a year about my modification saying they never got the papers which I know they did and just put me to foreclosure. They have not answered my calls in over a month

to Anonymous Michigan, United States #1342638

Omg they are trying to put us in foreclosure, after "losing" our loan modification!