I would like to start a legal actions agains this company. My email address is ffbucci@icloud.com This company is scam, affecting people´s life everyday and we need to do something, they don´t apply payments to the account and have fraudulent administration of funds, also they don´t help to solve problems quickly on purpose to generate problems to the client.

I am willing to prepare out of charge court case. This people should be out of business not a FHA bank, is a shame that government support this fraud acts agains the people.

We need to take action and do something about it. I hope you contact me to get more people involve in this issue.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: I WILL SUED YOU.

Comments

Michigan, United States #1342637

I am not sure what year this complaint is from, but I am having major issues with ditech and have contacted an attorney to investigate the

Give me a call for lawsuit 941-224-5106

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1272237

Please let me know if you are going to file a class action suit. They have jerked me around for a year about my modification saying they never got the papers which I know they did and just put me to foreclosure. They have not answered my calls in over a month

to Anonymous Michigan, United States #1342638

Omg they are trying to put us in foreclosure, after "losing" our loan modification!